Saturday, December 12, 2015

December 2015 Arms Workout

This month, I decided to go back to basics, and really focus on making my arms and shoulders look good for the holiday parties. I guess actually making it to the pool twice a week would probably help too, but I'm still working on that goal!


For further information on the movements shown above, please check out the following links:

Horizontal In-and-Out

Side Fly Extension

Crossover Hammer Curl

Front Raise

Triceps Kickback

Butterfly Chest with Shoulder Press

I hope you enjoyed this glimpse into my training regimen. As I am not a physician, please consult your doctor before performing this workout if you have any injuries or if you are embarking on a fitness journey for the first time. Honor your body and if it hurts, stop! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment